Sunday, February 12, 2017

We Can Choose Him, or We Can Choose Us (Jan.2)

Cari miei, 

This week was a wonderful week of miracles. And now it has officially started off as a miraculous year. 

It is a new year and with the new year can come a new you. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to keep Christ at the center of my life even after I return home from my mission. One way that I am going to try to do this, is by becoming His friend. I was reading a discorso but I can't remember which one, and it was talking about what Christ will see you as when you meet Him again. Will he see you as a disciple- as his true friend? His disciples were his closest colleagues, his closest friends. And I know what I want most in life is to be a friend to Christ. 

The theme for Christmas of light the world or sii una luce is still something we can do everyday. We can still reach outward everyday of the year and not just during the holidays. I know that a resolution this year could be to continue to try every day to be a light for someone else, and to fight that dark away. 

I know that when we use God's strength instead of our own we can truly see miracles in our lives. 

13 And because of this their great wickedness, and their boastings in their own strength, they were left in their own strength; therefore they did not prosper, but were afflicted and smitten, and driven before the Lamanites, until they had lost possession of almost all their lands.-Helaman 4:13

Vi voglio un mondo di bene 

Sorella Jarnagin 
Sorella Hannah Jarnagin 
Piazza Monte Gemma 9 
00141 Roma, Italia 
Italia Roma Missione 🇮🇹

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG


image5.JPG

image7.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment