Sunday, February 12, 2017

Here Is My Heart (Jan. 23)

Buon giorno belli!! 

This week has been the most sacred week of my mission, and probably my entire life. I have a true sense of what it means to have had a change of heart and it has changed my life. It has changed me. And the best way I can describe it is to invite you all to read a few of the lyrics of Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing. And I wish you all the best week and know that God's grace is sufficient for those that love him and that means you!!! 

Here I raise my ebenezer 
Hither by thy help I've come 
And I hope by thy good pleasure 
Safely to arrive at home. 

Oh to grace how great a debtor 
Daily I'm constrained to be 
Let that grace, now like a fetter 
Bind my wandering heart to thee 
Prone to wander lord I feel it 
Prone to leave the God I love 

Here's my heart o take and seal it 
Seal it for thy courts above. 

Sorella Jarny 

Sorella Hannah Jarnagin 
Piazza Monte Gemma 9 
00141 Roma, Italia 
Italia Roma Missione 🇮🇹

No comments:

Post a Comment