Hello everyone,
Well this week was great! We had a great zone conference talking about the wonderful place that repentance has in our lives and how it can change everything for us! And we also met some British people and one was a member! It was really cool, and so we got to spend a bit of our PDAy with them! Really cool. I love the gospel and I love seeing how it changes people's lives, but most of all, I love seeing how it is changing me. Nothing in my life would be the same without my mission, and I owe everything that I am becoming to the Lord and his, the most important sacrifice in history, that makes it possible for me to grow and change and truly love every minute of every day. I will never forget this experience and the things I have felt in this crazy country! I love being able to proudly wear the Lord's name for the whole world to see every moment of each day. I am his. And he knows my name. Don't forget that he knows your name. He made you with his own hands. He knows how great you can be. How great you already are. He wants to help us reach heights we never thought we would be able to before.
14 And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions. - Mosiah 24:14
15 Yea, they were encircled about with everlasting darkness and destruction; but behold, he has brought them into his everlasting light, yea, into everlasting salvation; and they are encircled about with the matchless bounty of his love; yea, and we have been instruments in his hands of doing this great and marvelous work.
16 Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel. -Alma 26:15-16
Well I will have been in Italy for three months tomorrow! It is crazy how fast the time is going by. Thank you for all of your support and everything you do to keep this work going. Never forget that the Lord will compensate you for your efforts beyond belief and that he loves you more than life itself. I cannot even describe the love I feel for each of you and how happy I am when things are well for you and you are able to recognize how much God loves his children. How much he loves you. Don't ever go to sleep at night thinking you are alone, because he is standing over you. Watching you. Waiting for you to turn to him and ask him for his help. He's always there, whether we choose to let him carry us or not. He does not change.
I hope this week brings many smiles and you do not forget for a second how lucky you are to live where you do, to be who you are, to know what you know.
Remember, it's not about us. It's about him.
Vi voglio tanto bene!!!!!!
Sorella Jarnagin

No comments:
Post a Comment