Monday, July 18, 2016

FOR DARLING POPSICLE VIDEO click HERE

Ciao tutti,

Yes, it is true, my mother aka trainer has left me for the heart of the ghetto of Rome... (Dramatic sigh). But, on the other hand, I have a sick new comp and she is wonderful and we are having so much fun and getting so much done already!!!

Well it is really hot and I am really tired so this is gonna be really short! But I love all of you and I appreciate that you are still writing me even though I have been out 4 months.

The work in Pescara is blooming and we are excited!!!

I just want to share a quick quote with you, from the talk "The Plan of Happiness" by Boyd K. Packer. It reads:

Through His Atonement and the power of the priesthood, families which are begun in mortality can be together through the eternities. The Atonement, which can reclaim each one of us, bears no scars. That means that no matter what we have done or where we have been or how something happened, if we truly repent, He has promised that He would atone. And when He atoned, that settled that. There are so many of us who are thrashing around, as it were, with feelings of guilt, not knowing quite how to escape. You escape by accepting the Atonement of Christ, and all that was heartache can turn to beauty and love and eternity." 


Bello, no? I love it!! The atonement changed everything, and it is still changing everything, and everyone. If we let it, it can change everything in our lives, and everything in us. We don't have to be perfect, we just have to keep trying. And we have to keep believing that he can fix anything we can't! Because he is perfect and he LIVES. He saves us everyday. He still performs miracles by helping us change and become. And we just have to let him sew us back up and make us new again. 

I love my savior and I will never stop urging people to let him fix them. The atonement is final. It is paid for. We are not in any debt to use it. So use it. Swallow your pride and let him fix you. I know as I have, I have had more true joy than I ever experienced before, and life has become a beautiful thing, and the world has become full of hope. 

I love you all and I pray for you often. Don't lose sight of what really matters, and never stop fighting! Let the Lord's love in! Let him soften your heart! Let him show you a look at yourself through his eyes. 

Vi voglio bene, 

Sorella Jarnagin 




No comments:

Post a Comment