Ciao tutti,
Gosh it's been another wonderful week serving the Lord. That subject line basically sums up my life here in Italy. Gelato. Rain. Walking. And a whole lot of things in between that I don't remember. I think I have short term memory loss. But I wouldn't trade it for the world.
This past week we were in Roma twice for zone conference on Wednesday and stake conference yesterday. On Wednesday we got to eat sandwiches bigger than any normal sized human head,
And also we met a guy named Mark from the Philippines who spoke English and was super interesting in the church so we referred him to the Rome Anziani, so hopefully he gets baptized and all that awesome stuff! He was super cool and it was super awesome and super spiritual.
Gosh it's been another wonderful week serving the Lord. That subject line basically sums up my life here in Italy. Gelato. Rain. Walking. And a whole lot of things in between that I don't remember. I think I have short term memory loss. But I wouldn't trade it for the world.
This past week we were in Roma twice for zone conference on Wednesday and stake conference yesterday. On Wednesday we got to eat sandwiches bigger than any normal sized human head,
And also we met a guy named Mark from the Philippines who spoke English and was super interesting in the church so we referred him to the Rome Anziani, so hopefully he gets baptized and all that awesome stuff! He was super cool and it was super awesome and super spiritual.
We got two new simps this week so we are super excited. They are both really awesome and nice and one lives in a sick villa on top of Pescara. I love them both!!!
I have been thinking a lot about hope this week. Hope is trusting God that he will keep his promises. I also loved what President Uchtdorf said last conference, that if we cannot muster faith, to simply have hope. And sometimes that is all we can do. But it's enough. Hope is no less than faith to me. It's just a simpler type of faith. A more patient type. And if we have hope, then we believe that good will come. And if we believe good will come, then we can work towards faith, or knowing that good will come. I just love that. God wants us to be happy because he loves us. God wants us to do what we can, and give our best, and he will quantify that beyond our wildest dreams.
Also, profound thing in the LdM this week.
Alma 7:23.
Ask for what you need, and God will give it to you. And then be so grateful and continue to serve. I love that so much!!!
I love you all and I love being a missionary and I love the people of Italy.
Never give up. On yourself or on God or on anyone else. Keep going and keep fighting and keep loving. Because you cannot regret loving too much. But you can regret loving too little. So get out there and show people you care about them!!! Especially your mom!!! Happy Mothers Day!!!
Love,
Sorella Jarnagin
PDAy lunch today. Everything was authentic except the oil and vinegar next to the ketchup :)
Don't worry, I'm still weird.
Zone Conference with President Waddoups taking a swig in he background...
The coolest storybook Italian villa in all the land!!!
Happy Mother's Day all the moms of the earth!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment