Sunday, April 24, 2016

Noble ?

It's crazy my MTC experience is up. I have learned so much and hope to learn even more in the field. I can't wait to go out and experience that... 


also make your guesses on my first area!!! 

Fratello Whaleden guessed Palermo, aka mafia capitol of the world, and Sorella Francom guessed Batti something by Napoli. So that's fun. 


Okay. 

Well, I feel weird emailing on not a PDAY so I'm gonna go write my talk for sunday in Italiano now. But send my love to the children and pray my trainer is kick butt !!!! :) And if you wanna send me some letters to italia, I wouldn't even be mad ;) 



We will arrive in Rome on Tuesday at 8:40 their time... 


but stalk the mission blog for pictures of me because they will be posting them. 



Ps the guy that works in the mail room told me he liked my dimples today and i have never felt more awkward ever... Sorella Tacchi was like way creeped out!!!! Haha I'm gonna be SO awkward when I get home. Brace yourselves!!!! 

Also, do me a huge favor and go to Barnes and Noble and just relish the moment. And smell the books and let me know when Sarah Dessen's new book comes out and what it is called!!!!! 




VI VOGLIO BENE 


Love, Sorella Jarnagin
P.s. thanks for all the love and the mail and the love :) #blessed #thatmissionlyfeisheavenlytho

No comments:

Post a Comment