So as I think all of you know I am no longer on my mission due to some health issues. I have been home a week today! Things are going okay. My health still isn't back to normal but we are working on it! I am loving being home, though I miss the mission beyond words! It is a very different life out here haha. But I just wanted to update everyone and tell you thank you for all the support and love and letters during my mission! All of you were lights during some dark times for me, so thank you for being there for me!! I have decided that I am still going to keep bearing my testimony even though I don't have a tag anymore, so you can hop on over to wininrome.blogspot.com if you still want to keep hearing from me! The mission doesn't end when we are home, that is for sure :)
I loved my mission. I learned more than I ever thought I would. I felt God's love for me for the first time in my life and it changed me, inside and out. I know he is real and he has a very specific wonderful plan for each of us and even when things don't go the way we expected or even wanted, he blesses us for our faithfulness and he never gives up on us. And when we need to change, or have the courage to change, he can give that to us. And we don't have to be scared, of anything, anymore. We just have to remember he's got this. He will never leave us. He loves us no matter what we have done or what we didn't do. And he loves us just because he can. And I know there are always far greater things ahead than any we leave behind!! All the heartbreaks are worth it, all the disappoints and rejections and feeling inadequate is all worth it because he compensates us. He doesn't just give up on us. He is always there.
Hope to keep hearing from you guys.
My normal life email is limeaggie@gmail.com
Phone number 801-503-7161
Vi voglio bene!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment