Wednesday, December 28, 2016

9 Months (12/12)

Ciaoooooo

The mission is a crazy time warp, and here I am at halfway. 

We never thought we'd make it here, folks. And yet, miracles do happen.

But really. I can't believe I am here in the heart of the city of Rome (well, at least near the Vatican) serving the Lord. And what a life I am living!!! 

This week was wonderful. I am realizing it is truly in the little things where happiness is found. True joy does not seem to be found in the great and seemingly perfect moments. But in the little ones, that make us remember what it is truly like to feel alive. To feel like we are living! 

And the perfect example of this, is found in the talk by President Uchtdorf, entitled "Forget Me Not." 

And it's true. We are not perfect. The people we think are perfect aren't. And that is a good thing!!! 

Merry Christmas time and merry week!!! 

Sorella jarnagin 

Sorella Hannah Jarnagin 
Piazza Monte Gemma 9 
00141 Roma, Italia 
Italia Roma Missione 🇮🇹

No comments:

Post a Comment