I'm 20. Ew.
What did you have for lunch today? I had some hair.
I have my eyes closed but it's fine The view makes up for it
Casual comp photo
A duomo in Caserta vecchia
Hey there.
Ciao cari,
This week was lovely and thanks for all the bday wishes it was definitely one to remember:) we celebrated by going to a baptism in Pozzuoli and helping fill the font with buckets. good memories.
This week I've still been loving general conference. And also we are having an all mission conference in Rome on the 20th with President Russell M. Nelson. We are super excited!
One talk that's still been on my mind is the one from M. Russell Ballard. I especially love this part:
So before you make that spiritually perilous choice to leave, I encourage you to stop and think carefully before giving up whatever it was that brought you to your testimony of the restored Church of Jesus Christ in the first place. Stop and think about what you have felt here and why you felt it. Think about the times when the Holy Ghost has borne witness to you of eternal truth.- M. Russell Ballard
Sorry I don't know why it's all different sizes. Anyways.
I also loved M. Russell Nelson's talk on joy.he says:
If we look to the world and follow its formulas for happiness, we will never know joy. The unrighteous may experience any number of emotions and sensations, but they will never experience joy! Joy is a gift for the faithful.-M. Russell Nelson
We have been asked to study recent talks by him for this conference and this morning I read one called "Let Your Faith Show." I especially loved how simply he put the fact that faith is the antidote of fear. We move forward because we know things will be okay, not with any doubt they will be otherwise. I think it is easy to claim that we have faith, but having real faith is recognizing that Christ is the way. And if we follow him, what do we truly have to worry about? We will be able to know that there is nothing else we can do more for ourselves and things will work out if we follow him and let him do what he has done best, which is save us.
President Boyd K. Packer stated: “Save for the exception of the very few who defect to perdition, there is no habit, no addiction, no rebellion, no transgression, no apostasy, no crime exempted from the promise of complete forgiveness. That is the promise of the atonement of Christ.”
So we don't have to be scared for what is to come. Instead, we have the opportunity to embrace life and these new opportunities and experiences to coming closer and closer to true conversion. As we let our trials and our triumphs change us for the better we can develop true faith that God is really there and that we really do have the potential to one day not hurt anymore.
Vi voglio bene,
Sorella Jarnagin






No comments:
Post a Comment